Skip to main content
Getting started with Boardeaser:
- Click on the link in the email you received and register your user account to access Boardeaser.
- Log in to see your personal dashboard. Here you will find future meetings as well as information and meeting documents for each meeting. The list “My Upcoming Activities” contains everything you have to do in any board you are in. Click the “Boardroom” button to access your board’s account or choose “My boards” in the menu and select your board.
- On the “Board room” view, you will start by seeing a summary of active meetings and tasks related to meetings.
- For example, if you has been set as reviewer or if you are signing a protocol, you can click on the respective meeting and complete the task.
- If your account have add-ons activated these will be represented with tabs in the left menu. E.G you will se an overview of the company’s financial position and development under the “Economy” tab. Under the “Reports” tab you will find published CEO reports.
Hittade du den hjälp du behövde?