Changing user settings
In the boardroom, all users who are administrators can click on “Users” under Administration. Click the wrench icon on the existing user or invite users with the form further down on the page. These properties you can set for any user in the organization:
- Name: here you can change the name of the user.
- Phone: enter the phone number of the user.
- Role: refers to the user’s role in the organization, such as the CEO.
- Function: refers to the user’s function in the board, may be “Chairman”, “Regular”, “Alternate” or “Not a board member”
- Title: Here you can set the title of the user.
- Authorization level: This lets you specify what authorization level the user should have in Boardeaser, either Administrator, Observer or Limited.