A user who has access to a client manager has one of the following permissions:
- Super administrator: Can administer both the client manager and all connected organizations
- Administrator: Can administer all linked organizations
- Limited: Can only administer selected organizations
In addition to being able to administer the organizations, you can set it so that the user is also displayed by name in user lists in the organization's boardroom. This causes the user to appear in lists to edit reports and be called to meetings. In addition, the organization also appears in the user's "My Organizations" list.
To set which users to appear in user lists for an organization:
- Select "Organizations" in the left menu
- Click the three dots (···) to the right of the organization name in the list
- Select "Edit"
- Click on "Administrator settings"
- Click on the "Display in user list" option for one or more client manager users
- Finish with "Save"