NOTE: You only need to do this if you want to log in with BankID. To e-sign the protocol you do not need to register your social security number on your profile.
In order to use BankID as a login option, you will first have to log in with your e-mail address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click the link Password reset and enter your e-mail adress.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in with your e-mail address and password
- Click on your name at the top right and select "My Profile"
- Click on "Security" at the left menu
- At the BankID section, enter your social security number and click "Activate"
- Confirm with the BankID app
Finish! Now you can continue to log in by clicking on "Log in with BankID" on the login page. Enter your social security number and confirm with mobile BankID.