You can choose whether you want to subscribe to a Boardeaser calendar with all meetings or enter individual meetings.
Subscribe to your Boardeaser calendar
When you subscribe to the Boardeaser calendar, all meetings available in Boardeaser will appear in your calendar automatically. If something changes in Boardeaser, the calendar is also updated.
How to use:
- Log in and click on your name at the top right
- Select "My Profile" in the top right corner
- Go to the "Calendars" section
- Copy the entire link from webcal:// to .ics (see image below)
- Go to your calendar program on your computer
- Paste the link into the calendar program, see instructions below depending on the program
Here are links to how to paste the link into the most common calendar programs:
- Outlook/Office 365 (see “Subscribing to a calendar”)
- Google (see “Add with a link”)
- Apple (see “Create a new iCloud calendar subscription”)
Post individual meetings
When you receive an invitation via e-mail, a calendar file is always sent for the meeting. If you do not want to subscribe to the calendar as described above, you can add these files to your calendar one by one. However, they are not synchronized, so if any information (e.g. time) changes in Boardeaser, the information in your calendar will not be updated.
A calendar file is also sent if you receive an e-mail that a meeting has been created (the message that can be sent from the "Preparations" step).
Normally you just open the calendar file when you read your email and it will be added to your calendar program.