You can choose to subscribe to a Boardeaser calendar with all meetings or add individual meetings. Do this:
Subscribe to your Boardeaser calendar
When you subscribe to the Boardeaser calendar, all meetings in Boardeaser in your calendar are automatically displayed. If something changes in Boardeaser, the calendar will also be updated.
- Log in and click on your name at the top right
- Select "My profile"
- Go to the section "Calendar URL"
- Copy the entire link from webcal: // to .ics (see image below)
- Go to your calendar on your computer
- Paste the link in the calendar, see instructions below depending on the program
Here are links to how to paste the link into the most common calendar programs:
- Outlook / Office 365 (see “Subscribe to a Calendar”)
- Google (see "Use a link to add a public calendar")
- Apple (see "Add your existing calendar subscription to iCloud")
In Boardeaser Beta it looks like this:
Post individual meetings
When you receive an invitation via e-mail, a calendar file is always sent for the meeting. If you do not want to subscribe to the calendar as described above, you can add these files to your calendar one by one. However, they are not synchronized, so if any information (e.g. time) changes in Boardeaser, the information in your calendar will not be updated.
A calendar file is also sent if you receive an e-mail that a meeting has been created (the message that can be sent from the "Preparations" step).
Normally you just open the calendar file when you read your email and it will be added to your calendar program. Here are more detailed instructions for the most common programs:
- Outlook (see “Subscribe to a calendar”)
- Google (see "Step 2: Import events to Google Calendar")
- Apple (see "Import events to a calendar")