You normally e-sing minutes with BankID. However, you can allow other e-signing methods as well. Do this:
- Go to "Settings" > "Advanced Settings"
- In the section “Meetings”, click on “Sign minutes with same methods as other documents”
- In the "E-signing" section, the first option must be checked, and then you can choose which other options you would like to allow
- Finish by saving your changes
When the new setting is activated, it applies to all minutes that are approved after this. Upon approval, e-signatures are requested on the minute with specified settings.
Possible methods are:
- Nordic BankID (see more below)
- Touch (draw a signature on the screen)
- SMS (sign via SMS)
- BankID mobile