At first, make sure to expand each item with the arrow to the left of the item number to edit it.
The agenda, and later the minutes, consists of items that have the following characteristics:
- Number of the item: The first item of your first meeting has the number 1. In Settings > Advanced settings, you can specify that the numbers should follow each other from minute to minute. In that case, the first item has the number that follows the last item in the previous minutes in the future.
- Title: Here, you write the item's title. If you'd like to keep it simple, you don't need to fill in anything more than the title.
- The icon next to the arrow: If you want to change the order of the items in the agenda, click on the icon with six dots and drag the item up or down to any order.
- Remove button: Click the red button with a cross to remove the item from the agenda.
- Assign rapporteur: Here, you can indicate whether there is someone who is a presenter or item manager.
- Time estimate: Here, you enter an estimate of how long you will spend on this item. Times are added up at the end of the agenda.
- Item type: Specify whether the item should be a decision item, discussion item, information item, formality item, decision follow up or report follow up.
If decision follow up or report follow up is specified, a button is added ("Add decision" and "Add reports" respectively) where it is possible to include decisions/reports to the agenda item.
- Item description: In this field, you describe what you will discuss on this item during the meeting. On Settings > Advanced settings there is a choice called "Include item description in minutes". If this is activated, the item description can also be edited on the minutes and the text is included in the finished minutes (otherwise, none of these will happen).
- Recess after item: The time is added to the total time for the meeting.
- Minutes notes: When you click the "Prepare minutes notes" button, you can write a draft of the completed minutes notes. This text is not visible in the agenda when viewed by others. A good tip is to write minute notes for all formality items here in advance. The prepared minutes' notes are saved if you save the agenda as a template.
- Attachments: If you would like, you can attach documents as a basis for the item, for example, a contract proposal to be discussed. You can click or drag and drop files into that box.
- Add suggestions for decisions and task suggestions: You can enter suggestions for decisions and tasks in advance and set whether these should appear in the agenda.