Any user with the Administrator privilege can make the minutes pass the adjustment step.
1. Click on "Meetings" > “ All meetings" in the left menu and find the meeting.
2. When the minutes is finished, click on "Comments and review" on the bottom of the page from either the tab "Minutes" or "Preview".
3. Mark the minutes as done by clicking the button "Mark minutes as done".
4. When the minutes is marked as done, you have the possibility to skip the review by clicking the button "Mark as reviewed".
Note that, if you want to send the minutes to the reviewer, instead click the button "Send to reviewer".
5. Confirm that you want to finish the review and lock the minutes by clicking "OK".
6. Now it is possible to approve the meeting by clicking the button "Approve" then the system sends a request for e-signatures to those marked as signatories in the minutes.
7. Confirm that you want to mark the minutes as approved by clicking the button "OK".
8. From here it is possible to sign the meeting or mark the meeting as signed by clicking the button "Mark as signed".
In this step, manually signed documents can also be uploaded. Drag and drop the file to the box or click on "Upload minutes (pdf)".