In Boardeaser, a pdf is created of the minutes when it is saved. If the minutes is signed, either with e-signatures or through a scanned copy of signed paper, the signatures appear on this pdf. This pdf can be downloaded as follows:
1. Press Documents > All documents in the left menu.
2. Go to the Board Meetings folder by pressing the title. Here a folder is created for each meeting created in Boardeaser.
3. Click on the current folder for the board meeting. Here you can find the agenda and minutes as a pdf, as well as any attachments.
4. Then press the title of the minutes or the three dots to the right of the minutes and click "View PDF".
5. Download the pdf by pressing the "Download PDF" button in the upper right corner. The signatures are shown at the last page of the page.