If you have Administrator authorization, you can add other users or change their information.
- Log in and go to "Users" under "Administration" in the left menu in the specific board.
- Click on the "Invite new users" button.
- Fill in name and email in the form under the user list, phone number is optional.
- Select Language, Role, Function, Title and Authority.
- If you want the user's access to be automatically removed on a certain date, click in "Temporary access" and select the date.
- Then click on the "Add" button.
- If you want to invite more people, click on "Add another user", then a form for one more person will be displayed.
- When you're done, finish by clicking "Send invitations".
Invitation emails have now been sent to the email address(es) you entered. Users must click on the link in that email and choose a password to log in. If they not complete the registration, you can click the blue button in the user list to resend the invitation email.