Projects is an add-on that is ordered via the Product Shop.
With Projects, the board can structure documentation, responsibility and timetable for projects. Click on Projects in the left menu in the Boardroom to get to this part.
The first time you will see a description and the “New Project” button, click it to create your first project.
For each project, the following can be specified. Headers with * are mandatory:
- Title* of the project
- Description* for the project
- Status, which can be one of the following:
- Not Started
- Ongoing (project has started)
- Done (the project is done but not yet approved)
- Approved by the board (the project is considered completed)
- Down prioritized (the project is started but not prioritized)
- Deleted (project has been removed)
- Archived (the project is finished and archived)
- Postponed (the project is postponed until further notice)
- Responsible, enter a responsible user
- Due at, enter the date and Boardeaser will remind you
- Documents, add relevant documents to the project
When you have entered the information, click "Create Project". See Example:
Once a project is created, you can click on the name and view project information for it. Change the information, such as status, by clicking on “Edit project”.
On the “Tasks” tab, you can assign tasks to users in this project with reminders and deadlines.
If you make a decision at a board meeting that relates to the project, you can link the decision to the project there, in which case these decisions appear on the "Decisions" tab.
During the course of the project, you can discuss this in the comment field at the bottom. See examples of an ongoing project:
Link board decisions to projects
When a decision is recorded in a meeting minutes, it can be linked to active projects. Write the decision as usual, but click on the list under "Belongs to project" and select the name of the project.
Active and archived projects
The tabs "My active projects" and "All active projects" show the projects for which you are responsible and all projects that are active, respectively.
A project is considered active if it has one of these status options:
- Not started
- Down prioritized
On the "Completed projects" tab, all projects with one of these status options are displayed:
The status can also be changed on completed projects, so it is therefore possible to reactivate projects.
Tasks can be added to a project either from "Tasks" in the left menu or on the tab in the project. Tasks can have an end date but must be assigned to a user. The tasks do not have different statuses, but when a task is finished, you just click on "Done".