Follow up on decisions
When the protocol is saved, the decision ends up on the "Decisions" tab in the left menu.
Decisions can have different statuses, some are counted as active and others archived.
- Not started (counted as active)
- In progress (counted as active)
- Done (counted as active)
- Down prioritized (counted as active)
- Postponed (counted as active)
- Approved by the board (counted as archived)
- Deleted (counted as archived)
- Archived (counted as archived)
When the person in charge or someone else starts processing a decision, they can change the decision to In progress and when it is ready to Done. When the board then takes up the decision and approves that it is ready (e.g. at a board meeting), the status can be changed to Approved.
The Decision Follow-up view has three tabs:
- My active decisions: This lists decisions that you are listed as responsible for and are active as above.
- Active decisions: here you will see all active decisions.
- Archived decisions: here you can see all archived decisions.
The color on the left clarifies which state the decision is in and if the background is pink, it means that the deadline has been passed. To view more information about the decision, click on the title of the decision.
From here, the status can be changed and each decision can be commented on. It is also possible to remind the person responsible.
Decision follow-up on Agenda
For the person writing the agenda, a list of decision follow-up is displayed if the agenda item is set to "Decisions".
The decisions shown in the list are those that have changed status since the previous meeting and those that have an active status.
However, this list does not appear when you click on "Show agenda", if you export the agenda as pdf or send with the agenda in the invitation, but only when you edit the agenda so that the person writing the agenda can remember which decisions are outstanding.
Decision follow-up on Minutes
An item in the minutes of the type Decisions shows the same list of decisions as on the agenda in the edit mode. However, if you click on "Show minutes" or download the minutes as a pdf, only the decisions that changed status during the meeting are included.