This is how you transfer a budget template
- Go to Finance > Data Management > Budget Files
- Click on "New budget"
- Enter the settings you want in the budget template
- The first time, click on "Choose another account" under "Choose Google Account" (each user can add one or more Google accounts)
- Log in with the Google account to be used and approve the connection
- Specify other export settings if desired
- Finish by clicking “Export”
Synchronize the file
Edit the template in Google Sheets. When you're done, go to the current budget/forecast in Boardeaser and click “Synchronize”.
If you want more people to be able to edit the spreadsheet, share it via Google and click the "Synchronize" button when the data is ready to upload.
To remove the budget or forecast data from Boardeaser, go to the relevant file in the "Budget Files" list and click "Remove". A suggestion is also to remove it from Google Drive as well.