If you receive an incorrect password notice, sometimes the built-in password manager in the browser may be the cause. Make sure you do not have another password saved that is added instead of the one you entered when registering.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click Profile at the top right
- Click on the password icon in the form of a key
- You can now search between all your saved passwords.
- Search for “Boardeaser”
- Click Show Password
- If you lock your computer with a password, you must enter that password.
- You can now check that it is the correct password that you enter and also edit it.